FULLY FUNDED BY GOD'S PEOPLE

God gives to His people so He can give through us. In 1 Chronicles 29:14, Scripture tells us that everything we have is a gift from God. As we give faithfully, the world is changed for the glory of God - the gospel is preached, lives are touched, people are fed!


Everything donated to FBC will be used to further what God is doing through the ministries of FBC. If you have any questions about our stewardship, please contact us

High Fives
 

CAPITAL CAMPAIGN

Our construction project is completed and we will be moving from construction financing to permanent financing in early 2021. We are so thankful for all of God’s provision through His people. We have completed a $4,000,000 project with 78% of the project paid for in cash, leaving only 22% ($900,000) to be financed. Of that $900,000, $257,350 is pledged to be paid in 2021. This means that our project is 84% funded! In a day when many mortgages are 20% down, 80% borrowed, what a testimony to God’s provision!
 
As we approach the year-end and you consider your year-end giving, would you consider what you can do to decrease the amount to be financed? If you are able to complete your pledge early or give a one-time gift, this will reduce the amount needed in the permanent loan. Additionally, we are looking for new pledges to assist with debt-service once permanent financing is secured. Pledge cards may be picked up at the Welcome Desk and dropped off in the office or in the offering. Please prayerfully consider how you can contribute!

FBCScott_Front.jpg
 

Subscribe Form

(620) 872-2339

803 S College St, Scott City, KS 67871

SERVICES

Sundays at 9:00 AM

  • Google Places
  • Facebook

©2018 by First Baptist Church. Proudly created with Wix.com